Plastic Free July
Join millions of people reducing their plastic waste. Plastic Free July® is a global movement that helps millions of people be part of the solution to plastic pollution – so we can have cleaner streets, oceans, and beautiful communities.
Each year hundreds of thousands of people in NZ take part in the challenge and make a real difference by choosing to refuse single-use plastics. Take part this year in plastic free July at work or home.
- Use real glasses under the water cooler
- Make your own beeswax wraps
- Buy sushi using a plastic fee container
- Sit down for a coffee rather than having it on the go.
- Spot the plastic you use at home and see what changes you can make.
- Make you own small wet bag - for sandwiches, small rubbish bags for the car and much more.
- Make your own produce bag