Make the most of waste by the Auckland Council

Is my property included?

Click on the map to enlarge.

Properties within the urban boundary (darker green, area E), are eligible for both the food scraps service and the pay-as-you-throw wheelie bin rubbish service. 

Properties within the rural boundary (lighter green, areas F), are not eligible for the food scraps service and can choose to use the pay-as-you-throw wheelie bin service or continue to use orange bags.